Rooftop Tent Air Conditioner is one of the most incredible and exciting accessories of Rooftop Tents. A Rooftop Air Conditioner sometimes comes with a Rooftop Tent in its box while sometimes one has to buy it for his/her tent. A Rooftop Tent Air Conditioner keeps your Rooftop Tent cool and resistant to external heat and warmth.
Rooftop Tents have awesomely made camping and off-roading the most exciting activity in the recent times with the interesting and rejoicing features coming with them. Because of these features campers around the world want and tend to explore Rooftop Tents and the camping experience accompanied with them.
One of these features is a cool and awesome Rooftop Tent in relatively warmer days of the year and hotter areas of the country. This feature of cooling is made possible by Rooftop Tent Air Conditioners manufactured in wide range of qualities, designs and models.
So, planning a trip even in hotter days of the year and to warmer areas has become possible and enjoyable now with the help of Rooftop Tent Air Conditioners. If you are keen and have desire to plan a trip in summers and you are disturbed by heat and warmth of the weather then a Rooftop Tent Air Conditioner is the perfect choice for you to have with your Rooftop Tent.
In this regard, we have collected some information and researched data Rooftop Tent Air Conditioners in this blog. So, if you are looking to have a Rooftop Tent Air Conditioner but you do not have enough knowledge about them then please read this blog deep and till the end to better understand Rooftop Tent Air Conditioners and the necessary guidelines to use them for benefit and luxury.
There are a number of devices used for cooling the tent. These are the different types of Rooftop Tent Air Conditioners. These differ from each other because of difference in design, model, quality, durability etc.
- Cooling Fans:
- Cooling Fans are normally used by a lot of people inside the tents to feel better when it’s heat and warmth hitting the tent from outside.
- Cooling Fans change the condition of the tent from warm to cool by circulating the air flow within the tent.
- Cooling Fans have strong and speedy throw of wind which if directed straight at a person at a time gives very awesome feeling and reduces the feeling of warmth.
- Cooling Fans consume very less energy and are very inexpensive too because of which a lot of people afford to buy and use them.
- Cooling Fans are not useful if the temperature is much higher than usual as they blow warm air then.
- You would need an energy source to use a cooling fan such as car’s battery, electric socket etc.
- Examples of these are mini and portable cooling fans.
- Water Cooled Fans:
- Water Cooled Fans are better than Cooling Fans in terms of changing the condition of the tent as they blow relatively much cooler air and keep the tent cool.
- Water cooled Fans use cold water and ice chunks in the storage through which the blown air is more cool and nice.
- For Water cooled Fans you would need to have icy or frozen water bottles carried all along the road to use them within tent while staying somewhere.
- Water cooled Fans use lesser energy than Cooling Fans but the blow is cooler so that’s why they are better than Cooling Fans.
- Water cooled Fans are portable and mini in size that’s why they are easier to be carried anywhere.
- Water cooled Fans also have battery to rely on for power or any non-stop source of electricity.
- Most common example of this type of Rooftop Tent Air Conditioners is FoconDot Personal Air Cooler.
- Modern and Latest Rooftop Tent Air Conditioners:
- This type of Rooftop Tent Air Conditioners is of modern and latest features which keep the tent astoundingly cool and awesome.
- These are high power consuming electronic devices which require recurrent and non-stop source of electricity be it the car’s battery or casually used electricity source.
- These Rooftop Tent Air Conditioners have the gentle and coolest blow more like the air conditioners used commonly in homes and that’s why these Rooftop Tent Air Conditioners are way better than all.
- The two vey common cons of these Rooftop Tent Air Conditioners are that they are expensive and require more instantaneous power consuming it a rapid rate.
- Examples of this type of Rooftop Tent Air Conditioners are ZeroBreeze Portable Air Conditioner, Lifesmart Indoor/Outdoor Cooler, Frigdaire Mini Window Air Conditioner, and Tripp Lite Portable Cooler.
- Always have an eye for an incredibly perfect campsite where there are facilities available already for campers and off-roaders.
- Campsites which are far off from main areas do not have energy and electricity availability as well as other basic facilities so make sure to have all the necessary facilities before going there.
- If planning a trip in summers make sure to have a Rooftop Tent Air Conditioner because of the teasing temperature which might ruin your camping.
- Always look for a parking place which is in complete shade be it under a tree or in the lap of a mountain to help your Rooftop Tent Air Conditioner keep the tent cool and nice.
- Do not forget to take icy water, ice or cold water with yourself while going for camping in summers and having a simple or water cooled fan.
- Never put battery or electricity source of any type inside the ten with electric wires which could be lethal for your life rather leave them outside and use them like that.
- Never leave electric devices such as batteries, fans or other such devices inside tent while on the move or the tent is packed.
Using a Rooftop Tent Air Conditioner has become very common now and campers do not give up on their desires to camp in summers or warmer areas but they are concerned about quality camping experience in the lap of nature and beauty. So, if you are indecisive about whether you need a Rooftop Tent Air Conditioner or not while going on a trip in summers then we suggest better take one with yourself. A Rooftop Tent Air Conditioner may take your camping experience to skies at times.
Download Our Roof Top Tent Overview (PDF)
In this pdf file, we give you an overview of the most popular rooftop tents. You can download this PDF file for free and use it freely!